Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Thank you!!

I wanted to write this post to publicly say THANK YOU to all of you.  So many people are donating to our adoption fund and stepping in beside us to bring our daughter home.  People we have not even met are chipping in financially and with many prayers for us.  Thank you seems inadequate, but I don't know what else to say.  Your sacrificial giving and your intercession in prayer for us are an amazing testimony of the God who loves us all and brings His people together to see full implementation of His grace and mercy for an orphan who is seeking love in a family.  My husband and I are not taking this journey alone.  God is leading us and making the path for us to walk with Him, and the path that our daughter will take to meet Him in a very personal way.  We are encouraged by all of you who are joining with us as you follow along and we feel your support in every step we take.

I have not yet received a travel date.  I am ready to go as soon as I get word that everything has been approved and an appointment date and time have been granted.  I will most definitely post on her when I do receive more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment