Tuesday, April 10, 2012

We have an appointment!!!!

I received email notification today that we have an appointment for April 26th!!!!  I am SOOOOOO excited!!!! We received notice last week that we were approved to adopt but we thought we would find out yesterday when our appointment was.  Our appointment was not assigned yesterday, so I was anxiously waiting to hear from my translator today.  I nearly jumped out of my seat when I saw that there was an email from him.  It is really nice to finally have a definitive date.


So now, I have so much to do in such a short period of time.  We still have not painted the bedroom or finished refinishing the dresser for our daughter's room. I am hoping that will get done this weekend.  I still have to book my tickets and start packing.  Hopefully the tickets will get booked tomorrow.  The packing will be done over several days. :) I still have a few things to pick up for the trip, so I will also have to do some shopping.  We have most of the money in the bank, so I will have to make arrangements for the bank to get new bills for me to take.  I should get a call tomorrow to let me know when to expect that to be available.  I have tried to get everything at work done so that it will be as painless as I can make it for my co-workers.  I am sure I will forget something, I typically do.


Thank you so much for helping us financially, praying for us and supporting us as we proceed through this adoption.  We really appreciate all that our friends and family have done for us and share with us.  We love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment