Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!!

I have been so incredibly blessed as a mom.  I know all of you moms out there share the same sentiment about your kids.  I hope you all celebrated your family and remembered some of the blessings you have experienced. This is the first Mother's Day I have celebrated without my kids.  It is strange being on the other side of the world from them and hearing Happy Mother's Day from my kids on the phone.  I know it will all be worth it when our family welcomes a new member though.  I am excited and anxiously waiting to meet my new son or daughter.


I arrived in Kiev today.  My appointment for the second referral is late tomorrow afternoon.  I know that God has a plan and He knows who I should  take as a referral.  I appreciate any prayers you can offer up for me to be able to discern God's will and choose for a referral the child He has hand-picked to join our family.  God is good and I believe He will tell me, I just pray that I will hear what He is telling me.


It is late now and I am tired, so I am keeping this short.  May God bless you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment