Wednesday, June 20, 2012

No Visa

We went to the embassy yesterday and they said they needed more documents originally signed by Vernon and notarized.  They told me to have them shipped overnight and they should be here before my interview appointment today.  However, you cannot ship documents here overnight and there is no possible way to get documents here in the time frame in which they wanted them.  Vernon completed the documents and scanned them in but that is not acceptable to the embassy.  Therefore, we have been unsuccessful at obtaining a visa from the American Embassy for Misha to travel to the US.  We are going to have to wait until those documents arrive here at the apartment and then go to the embassy to try again to get the visa.  At this point, I have no idea for certain when we will be coming home.  It will definitely not be tomorrow.

Please pray that the documents will arrive very soon and we can get this all completed and get home.  Vernon and I have decided to ask my travel agent to book our tickets to fly home next Thursday, the 28th, in hopes that we will not run out of time again and have to extend the tickets while waiting for the documents to arrive.  I know God has plans and that His timing is perfect.  I am not certain of what purpose these delays serve, but I pray that God's will is fulfilled.

Be blessed.

1 comment:

  1. =( I am not a HAPPY CAMPER. But God does know what he is doing.